"TEOBALDO POWER" AUDITORIUMPhone 922 330 224
C/ Calvario, 1 (adjoining the Church of St. Augustine)
Auditorio Teobaldo Power, formerly the Cine Orotava (cinema), is built on the site once occupied by the eighteenth-century Casa Curras. Erected by José García Barlet and César Hernández, it was designed by José Enrique Marrero in the neo-Canary style.
The theatre has a seating capacity of 1000. Known for its excellent acoustics, it is considered one of the best concert halls in the Canaries.
The theatre was opened on 21st April 1957 and has welcomed many performers including Krystian Zimerman, Alfredo Kraus and Plácido Domingo, along with the most important orchestras from Europe and America.
YELMO CINEPLEX LA VILLA - OROTAVACentro Comercial la Villa 2
Autopista del Norte TF-5, Exit 36
38312 LA OROTAVA
Phone 922 324 086 - fax 922 326 146
Tickets 902 220 922