PARISH CHURCH OF THE SWEET NAME OF JESUS
The town contains several interesting buildings such as the Parish Church of the Sweet Name of Jesus, located in calle El Sol (adjacent to the square). Erected in 1570, the church has two naves that date back to the seventeenth century, coffered ceilings with a Mudéjar finish, and altars constructed mainly in the baroque style. The present-day temple is not the original, since various stages of construction at the beginning of the last century led to considerable changes in its appearance. The most significant alteration was the replacement of the old tower.